Highlights of this itinerary
OverviewDay 1 (Cairo): Arrival Cairo and transfer to hotel for overnight
Day 2 (Cairo - Luxor): Pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara at Giza Plateau. Overnight on board train.
Day 3 (Luxor) Arrive Luxor . Karnak Temple . An optional Luxor at night with Sound & light Show . Overnight Luxor
Day 4 (Luxor - Cairo):Memnon Colossi, Deir El Bahary . Overnight on board train
Day 5 (Cairo): Egyptian Museum. Rest of day free at leisure. Overnight Cairo.
Day 6 (Cairo): Final Departure
- Daily breakfast
- 1 overnight sleeper train ticket: Cairo - Luxor
- 1 overnight sleeper train ticket: Luxor - Cairo (1st class sleeper cabin)
- 2 nights at 5* standard hotel in Cairo
- 1 night at 5* standard Luxor based on bed and breakfast
- Arrival Transfers - arranged by AC vans.
- Departure airport transfer arranged by AC vans.
- All relevant transfer and transportation dueing sighseeing in Cairo & Luxor
- Tours of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara and Luxor including entrance fees / round trip transfers from & to hotel
- Currently applied entrance fees
- Applicable tax & service charge
- Professional English speaking Egyptian tour guide through out
- Professional English speaking Egyptian escort when needed
- Entry visa
- International flight ticket
- Tipping kitty / Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry etc./ Any optional trips or unmentioned items
- X-Mass & New Year Gala Dinners (to be advised by time of booking)
- We can arrange a flight upgrade (Cairo / Luxor / Cairo), instead of sleeper train tickets (against supplement)
Day 2 (Cairo-Luxor)
Our marvelous tour will start with a visit to the Fascinating Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau. It’s estimated the largest - Khufu (Cheops) was constructed from no less than 2.5 million quarried limestone blocks, weighing around 6 million tones.
Moving onward to the Necropolis of Saqqara, innumerable sand strewn temples and tombs await discovery. It’s at Saqqara where you’ll see Zhoser’s step pyramid. Will have a very exciting train ride by overnight sleeper train to Luxor.
Overnight: Sleeper Train | Breakfast
Day 3 (Luxor)
Arrival Luxor, meet and assistance y our representative & check into our hotel. Luxor is considered one of the world’s greatest open-air museums, the ancient city of Thebes & the great capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom, then we will visit Karnak Temple Complex, which is a vast open-air museum, and the second largest ancient religious site in the world and it is believed to be the second most visited historical site in Egypt….enjoy your visit.,transfer to your hotel . As for the night; an optional Luxor at night with Sound & light Show. The temple is magically illuminated by a thousand colored lights at night fall, book and pay locally. Remainder of the evening at leisure with a chance to enjoy the facilities of our hotel.
Overnight: Luxor | Breakfast
Day 4 (Luxor - Cairo )
Early in the morning it will be a good choice to drift over Luxor city enjoying a hot air balloon ride by sunrise as an option. From high above we look down upon ancient Thebes, remarkable landscape and local villages waking up to start their day. Subsequently we will move to the West Bank of the Nile where you can watch the massive pair of statues known as Colossi of Memnon Then we will visit the Valleys of the Kings and the imposing colonnaded temple of Queen Hatshepsut or as known in Arabic by "Deir El Bahary".
Another wonderful trip riding the sleeper train back to Cairo.
Overnight: Sleeper Train | Breakfast
Day 5 (Cairo)
Upon arrival to Cairo, you will be met and assisted by Lady Egypt representative, transfer to your hotel to check-in. Later on, you will enjoy a guided visit to the Egyptian Museum, watching the eminent King Tutankhamen solid gold death mask. If you want to hear about the mummification story – as an option- you can enter the Royal Mummies room where you can learn more about the idea of "After Life" in ancient Egypt.
This afternoon & night are free at leisure or perhaps you will prefer having a walk or enjoy hotel facilities….
Overnight: Cairo | Breakfast
Day 6 (Cairo final departure)
Time for packing up your un-repeatable memories. You will be assisted for a smooth check out. Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
Breakfast, final transfer to airport & end of service