Highlights of this itinerary
OverviewDay 1 (Cairo) Arrival in Cairo, transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 2 (Cairo) Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara. Optional Early evening dinner on a 5-star cruise.Overnight hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 (Cairo) Egyptian Museum and City Tour, Khan El Khalili Bazaar.Overnight hotel in Cairo.
Day 4 (Cairo) Transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure
- Meet and assistance service upon arrival
- Drop off service upon departure
- 3 nights' accommodation in Cairo -5* standard hotel
- Daily breakfast starting second day
- Currently applied entrance fees for the above-mentioned sights
- Relevant transfers during sighseeing - Cairo City Tour
- Relevant transfers during sighseeing - Pyramids Day Tour
- Entrance fees to the Great Pyramids & Sphinx, Egyptian Musuem
- Professional English-speaking tour guide during sighseeing
- Professional English-speaking escort upon transfers
- Applied tax & service charge
Day 1 (Cairo)
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, where our dedicated agent will meet and assist you through all airport formalities. After passing the customs Lady Egypt Tours representative will take you to the hotel you chose, so you can enjoy your first evening and night in Cairo.
(No meals included).
Day 2 (Cairo)
Today you will visit the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx at Giza. For over 3,800 years the Pyramid of Cheops was considered the tallest manmade structure in the world. Our expert guide will tell you more interesting details about the only surviving to our times Wonder of Ancient World right at the site. After this life-enriching day tour you will return to your hotel, where you can spend a quiet evening and night. (B)
Day 3 (Cairo)
This is a day, when you will stand in communion with the magnificent treasures of the Egyptian Museum. Here you will find the largest collection of pharaonic antiquities, including Tutankhamun’s fabulously famous ten-kilogram mask made of the finest gold, as well as colossal statues, stone tombs, jewelry and mummies of Egyptian royalties and animals. You will then return to the hotel for your last night in Egypt. (B)
Day 4 (Cairo)
In the morning you will have your breakfast at hotel and then drive to Cairo International Airport for your final departure. (B)
"I took 4 days tour of Egypt in Cairo with Lady Egypt tour. Lady Egypt tour made my experience really good. They are professional and friendly.Thanks for everything especially to driver, Lady Egypt Tours representative Anass, tour guide Mohammed. Had great time with them"
Excellent hotel .. perfect guides & reps. I liked the Pyramids tour a lot...