Ride across Aqaba Gulf by the ferry to Jordan, heading to the unbelievable, rock-cut city of Petra Which is the UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most striking archeological sites you will ever see.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Dahab to Taba via a modern air-conditioned vehicle. Then take the ferry boat to Aqaba, where you are met and assisted by our representative, then transferred directly to Petra. Which is situated about an hour north of Aqaba. Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders In Petra, you see the wonderful the Red Rose Rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city, all carved in the mountains, riding horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Enjoy your Lunch, and then get back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping.
Another ferry boat ride to Taba; where you will be met and transferred back to your hotel in Dahab.
· Pick up services from your hotel & return.
· Relevant transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
· Ferry boat tickets Taba — Aqaba — Taba including taxes
· Local English speaking guide about 2 hours from the entrance to the treasury
· Short horse riding down in Petra
· A bottled water during your trip
· Entrance fees to Petra
· Entry visa Jordan (only via Aqaba, non-restricted nationalities).
· Departure tax in Jordan
· Lunch in Petra
· All service charges & taxes
· Any extras that not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tipping kitty
· Petra tour requires considerable walking; the number of horses in Petra is limited.
· In case the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $35) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
Price Per Person :
|No. Of Travellers||1 person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 685||$ 525||$ 465||$ 395|