A visit to Luxor’s best sites in one day to enjoy the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple or as we call it "Deir El Bahary"
Lady Egypt Tours' representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab to transfer to Sharm Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted by our representative at Luxor Airport. Our guide will escort you to discover the Karnak Temples, time for lunch at a local restaurant.
Visit Valley of The Kings, the glory of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II. Then discover the beauty at Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only Pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt. Her temple was built as a dedication to God Amon-Re, who was Hatshepsut's father in her legend, then Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III.
Transfer to Luxor Airport for flight to Sharm El Shiekh and a final transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
· Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
· Flight ticket Sharm / Luxor / Sharm
· Relevant transfers by a private ac vehicle
· Private English guide
· Currently applied entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
· Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
· Lunch meal, to be served at a local restaurant
· Currently applied tax and service charge
· Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tipping Kitty
Price Per Person:
|No. of travellers||Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 450||$ 330||$ 280||$ 260|