Fly to Cairo to get a prevue of the heart of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, and go discovering Cairo’s legendary Bazaar, Khan El Khalili before flying back to your hotel.
Lady Egypt Tours' representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab to transfer to Sharm for the flight to Cairo where you will be met and assisted by our representative, Guide will accompany you to discover the delicate, pyramids of Cheops ,Chefren & Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley temple of the Pyramid of Chefren .
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo, moving on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to reconnoiter Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest Bazaar. Evening transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back to Sharm, then another transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
· Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
· Flight ticket Sharm El Sheikh/ Cairo / Sharm El Sheikh - Egypt Air
· Relevant transfers by ac vehicle
· Currently applied entrance fees of the above mentioned sites
· Private English speaking tour guide
· Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
· Lunch meal to be served at local restaurant in Cairo
· VAT taxes & services charges
· Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Price Per Person:
|No. of travellers||1 person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 450||$ 330||$ 275||$ 255|