The Safety Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the App. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the application. When you install, run or use our App we collect the following data:
· your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information;
· location (our system starts to collect location data from sources such as GPS, Wi-Fi and cell towers once you install the App and consent to the App’s tracking your location);
· information you provide us;
- information from your device (this includes information about your operating system, device identifier, carrier, language, battery performance, wi-fi or other network connections);
- automatically collected information (the application may collect certain information automatically, such as your TCP/IP address, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application).
Use of Customer’s Information
The information that you provide to us will be held in our systems. We will use your information to provide and personalise our App. Your data can be used to administer, support, improve and develop our services and products. We also use your information to communicate with you – we may send you notifications and service-related messages, offers and news about Safety App and other products and services provided by Lady Egypt Tours; or respond to your requests and questions.
If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us, please select…………………
We like to receive feedback from our customers to help us improve our service. We may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax to ask your opinions.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or other device.
We may collect information about your use of our App through cookies or similar technologies. We may use this information to provide or improve our Services, for measurement and analytics to better understand how our Services are used, or for internal operations.
In order to understand how our customers interact with the e-mails and the content that we send, we use pixels in the e-mail in order to understand who has opened the message. In order to provide our content in the most interesting way, we may also use pixels to learn whether you can receive e-mails in text or html form.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
Information we collect and receive (including cookies) may be disclosed to the third parties only in the ways described in this privacy statement. We will share user provided and automatically collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if Lady Egypt Tours is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- we may disclose information about you or your use of our Services to service providers or other partners that work on our behalf to support our business (e.g. information processing and storage, provide place recommendations, map thumbnails, and measuring the performance of our App).
Data Retention and Deletion
We will retain user provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. This often means that we will keep information for the duration of your account. If you choose, you may use the Delete Account in the App in order to annul your account.
Last updated and effective as of January 10, 2015.
Lady Egypt Tours
5 Rawadat El Ahram Street 12111
Remeya Square, Pyramids, Giza