Highlights of this itinerary
OverviewAn extra day in Egypt with nothing to do? This tour gives an excellent introduction to the Red Rose city of Petra. Experience the most highlight site in Jordan in 1day.
- Transportation as per itinerary in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Sightseeing including admission fees according to itinerary.
- A local English-speaking guide in Petra from the visitors’ center till Qasr Al Bent (3 hours) A short horse ride from the main gate till the beginning of the Siq, Petra
- All Transfers & Sightseeing tours in a Private A/C Vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- visa fee to Jordan
- Bboat from Taba to Aqaba (2 ways).
ExcludesX A private English-speaking guide on touring days only (only applicable for 5 guests and above)
X Exit tax from Jordan (10 JD / $15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
X Personal items and drinks with meals
X Tips to service providers (drivers, and guides or hotel staff)
X Petra Carriage ($40 USD for carriage - maximum capacity of 2 guests)
X Any airfare
Day 1 (Petra Day Trip)
Our representative assist with the visa formalities you will be transferred to Petra, where enjoy your sightseeing tour in Petra – this wonderful ancient Nabataen city. Choose to ride a short way on horsebacks and continue by feet through the 1,5km long famous “Siq” until your eyes first catch the imposing treasury “El Khazna”. Petra reaches over a total area of 40qkm – stare at all those hundreds of old rose-red buildings, facades, baths, temples and unforgettable drawings. At the end of the tour we transfer to Aqaba border. Arrive to Aqaba and take the fast ferry to Taba.