Highlights of this itinerary
OverviewDay 1: Arrival - Queen Alia International Airport - Dead Sea
Day 2 : Dead Sea
Day 3: Dead Sea - Mount Nebo - Madaba - Kerak - Petra
Day 4 : Petra - Petra visit - Petra Kitchen - Petra
Day 5 : Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Day 6 : Aqaba Free Day
Day 7 : Aqaba - Dana village - Main Hot Springs
Day 8 : Main - Queen Alia Airport
- 7 nights accommodation in Amman on BB basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast except on day of arrival at Hotels
- Transportation as per itinerary in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Sightseeing including admission fees according to itinerary.
- A local English-speaking guide in Petra from the visitors’ center till Qasr Al Bent (3 hours) A short horse ride from the main gate till the beginning of the Siq, Petra
- Jeep Safari in Wadi Rum for 2 hours .
- All Transfers & Sightseeing tours in a Private A/C Vehicle
- Visa fee to Jordan ($60 pp or free for groups – certain conditions apply).
- Entrance Fees
- Entry visa to Jordan
- X Flight tickets
- X A private English-speaking guide on touring days only (only applicable for 5 guests and above)
- X Visa fee to Jordan ($60 pp or free for groups – certain conditions apply).
- X Exit tax from Jordan (10 JD / $15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
- X Personal items and drinks with meals
- X Tips to service providers (drivers, and guides or hotel staff)
- X Petra Carriage ($40 USD for carriage - maximum capacity of 2 guests)
- X Any airfare
Day 1 ( Arrival - Queen Alia International Airport - Dead Sea)
Overnight in the Dead Sea.
Meals: No included meals
Day 2 (Dead Sea)
spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels. Enjoy the sunshine at the lowest point on earth, whilst trying out the invigorating mud bath to cleanse the skin. Watch the sunset over the hills of the West Bank with Jerusalem in the distance.
Overnight in Dead Sea
Meals : Breakfast
Day 3 (Dead Sea - Mount Nebo - Madaba - Kerak - Petra)
After breakfast , drive north to Mount Nebo and wonder at the view where Moses looked across to the Promised Land and later died and was buried.Then on to the town of Madaba and discover the amazing Byzantine mosaics excavated from throughout the town.
See the ‘Madaba Map’, the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands.Continue south to the ancient crusader castle in Karak, exploring the maze of stone-vaulted halls and passageways.The city of Karak was the capital of Moab
and the castle dominates the skyline. The castle provides an impressive insight into the architectural and military skills of the Crusaders.at the end of your tour drive to Petra .
Overnight in Petra .
Day 4 (Petra - Petra visit - Petra Kitchen - Petra)
After breakfast to the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. With the guide pass the canyon, the so called Siq, to see the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. After that, free time to explore Petra on your own. In the evening cook and eat your dinner at the Petra Kitchen, learning the secrets of the Jordanian/Arabic cuisine and preparing your meal alongside local women, under the supervision of a trained chef.
Overnight Moevenpick Petra.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5 ( Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba)
Depart from your hotel in Petra and drive to Wadi Rum. Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4x4 jeep (Duration TBC) tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climbing sand dunes and rock bridges. An unforgettable experience. Return to Aqaba.
Overnight in Aqaba.
Day 6 (Aqaba Free Day)
of Wadi Rum and Petra. Free day to spend relaxing as you choose, either exploring the markets of the downtown or visiting one of the beach resorts to swim, snorkel or scuba dive to admire the world-renowned multi-coloured coral reefs, fish and wildlife under the clear blue water.
Overnight in Aqaba.
Day 7 (Aqaba - Dana village - Main Hot Springs)
Today our journey takes us to Dana Nature Reserve, Jordan's largest reserve with a diverse flora and fauna, consisting of mountains and wadis. From the village, inhabited since more than 400 years by Bedouins we start a short hike about 2-3 hours. Continue to M’ain Hot springs, hot freshwater mineral spring and waterfall that lies 264 metres (866 ft) below sea level.
Overnight Evason M’ain Hot springs