Highlights of this itinerary
OverviewDay ( 1 ) : Arrival - Queen Alia International Airport - Amman
Day ( 2 ) : Amman - Amman city tour - Madaba - Mount Nebo - Petra
Day ( 3 ) : Petra - Petra visit - Petra
Day ( 4 ) : Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Day ( 5 ) : Aqaba - Amman
Day ( 6 ) : Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Dead Sea - Amman
Day ( 7 ) : Amman - Queen Alia Airport
- 6 nights’ accommodation on BB basis.
- 1 night accommodation in a camp in Wadi Rum on HB basis. Daily buffet breakfast except on day of arrival at Hotels
- A private English-speaking guide on touring days only (only applicable for 5 guests and above)
- Transportation as per itinerary in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Sightseeing including admission fees according to itinerary.
- A local English-speaking guide in Petra from the visitors’ center till Qasr Al Bent (3 hours) A Local English-Speaking guide in Jerash (1.30 hour)
- A short horse ride from the main gate till the beginning of the Siq, Petra
- Jeep Safari in Wadi m for 4 hours.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing tours in a Private A/C Vehicle
ExcludesX All lunches and all dinners. (Wadi Rum dinner included)
X Visa fee to Jordan ($60 pp or free for groups – certain conditions apply).
X Exit tax from Jordan (10 JD / $15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
X Personal items and drinks with meals
X Tips to service providers (drivers, and guides or hotel staff)
X Petra Carriage ($40 USD for carriage - maximum capacity of 2 guests)
X Flight tickets from / to Jordan
Day 1 (Arrival - Queen Aliaa airport- Amman)
Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport (Flight details TBC), transfer to your hotel in Amman
Day 2 (Amman city tour - Madaba - Mount Nebo - Petra)
Mosaics excavated from throughout the town. See the ‘Madaba Map’, the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands. Drive to Mount Nebo and wonder at the view where Moses looked across to the Promised Land and later died and was buried.
Overnight in Petra.
Day 3 (Petra)
A master piece half as old as time, visit the Red Rose city of Petra. Marvel at the beauty of the ‘Lost City’, exploring its many caves and tombs. Walk through the Siq and be astounded at the magnificent Treasury, the entrance guarding the ancient Nabatean city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World.
Time to then explore the city further, such as Qasr Al-Bint or the Royal Tombs.
Overnight in Petra. (Booked directly by the customer).
Day 4 (Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba)
Depart from your hotel in Petra and drive to Wadi Rum. Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4x4 jeep (Duration TBC) tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climbing sand dunes and rock bridges. An unforgettable experience. Return to Aqaba.
Overnight in Aqaba
Day 5 (Aqaba - Amman)
Overnight in Amman
Day 6 (Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Dead Sea - Amman)
Overnight in Amman
Meals : Breakfast
Day 7 (Queen Alia Airport - Departure)
Meals : Breakfast / End of service