Highlights of this itinerary
OverviewDay ( 1 ): Aqaba port - Wadi Rum visit - Petra
Day ( 2 ): Petra - Explore Petra - Dead Sea
Day ( 3 ): Dead Sea -Kerak - Aqaba Port
- 2 Nights accommodation in Amman on BB basis. Lunch on day 01 .
- Transportation as per itinerary in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Sightseeing including admission fees according to itinerary.
- A local English-speaking guide in Petra from the visitors’ center till Qasr Al Bent (1.30 hour) A short horse ride from the main gate till the beginning of the Siq, Petra
- 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing tours in a Private A/C Vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- A private English-speaking guide on touring days only (only applicable for min. 6 guests and above)
X Visa fee to Jordan ($60 pp or free for groups – certain conditions apply).
X Exit tax from Jordan (10 JD / $15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
X Personal items and drinks with meals
X Tips to service providers (drivers, and guides or hotel staff)
X Petra Carriage ($40 USD for carriage - maximum capacity of 2 guests)
X Flight tikcets
Day 1 (Wadi Rum - Petra)
and after finishing the visa formalities you will be transferred to Wadi Rum. Enjoy a 2 hours jeep ride & lunch.
Transfer to your hotel in Petra (2hrs drive).
Overnight at your Hotel
Day 2 (Explore Petra - Dead Sea)
Nabatean city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World. Time to then explore the city further, such as Qasr Al-Bint or the Royal Tombs.
After tour ends, drive to the Dead Sea.
Overnight in the Dead Sea.
Day 3 (Dead Sea -Kerak - Aqaba Port)
Meals : Breakfast / End of service