If your Mediterranean holidays seem incomplete to you, then there is definitely a reason for that: you’ve missed Egypt’s highlights – the Pyramids and the Sphinx along with the Egyptian Museum that houses the world’s most extensive collection of pharaonic antiquities.
Take a three-hour-long drive on a private air-conditioned vehicle to Egypt’s capital, where the main not-to-miss sights are located. Our representative will pick you up at Port Said and take you to the eternal Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx at Giza, the only surviving to our days Wonder of Ancient World. After lunch in a local museum you will get a chance to explore the treasures of the Egyptian Museum; 107 halls exhibit some 150,000 artifacts that tell you the history of 5,000 years of ancient civilization. Before heading back to Port Said you can walk and shop in Khan El Khalili souk or visit some souvenir shops in downtown Cairo. (L)
- Trip from Port Said to Cairo and from Cairo to Port Said;
- All entrance fees for the above-mentioned sightseeing;
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary by A/C vehicle;
- Lunch during tour at high quality local restaurant ;
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Tipping kitty;
- Any personal expenses such as drinks, laundry etc.;
- Any optional sightseeing or unmentioned items.
|Persons||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 140||$ 100||$ 95|