Cairo – Western Desert 06 Days / 05 NightsBook now
Day 1 (Cairo)
Welcome to Cairo! At the airport, our representative will greet you and provide assistance with airport procedures. You will be comfortably transferred to your hotel. Enjoy a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel. (No meals included today)
Day 2 (Cairo)
The Great Pyramid at Giza. It was the tallest man made structure in the world for over 3,800 years. Our expert guide will accompany you to the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, and then to Saqqara to witness the first pyramid of them all, the 2648 BC completed Step Pyramid of Djoser. Overnight at your Hotel. (B)
Day 3 (Cairo – Bahariya Oasis)
Early morning transfer to Bahariya (Approximate 5 hours) you will continue by 4x4 safari through the desert, passing through the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, and past huge sand dunes en-route to the Bahariya Oasis. Here we check into a hotel and have an afternoon tour of the Oasis including the Temple of Alexander the Great, Pyramid Mountain and other sites. In the evening we may explore the main Oasis town further and enjoy the sunset over the surrounding hills. Overnight hotel (B L D)
Day 4 (White Desert Camp)
We then take to 4x4 jeeps and head out on safari into the White Desert. The rock formations formed by centuries of wind and sand erosion here are spectacular, and we make our camp for the night underneath some of these. Your Bedouin crew will prepare an evening meal and camp fire and you have a memorable night sleeping under the stars. (B L D)
Day 5 (Bahariya - Cairo)
Early morning transfer back to Cairo ( Approximate 5 hours) arrive Cairo and start your tour .Today you will stand in communion with the magnificent treasures of the Egyptian Museum — including Tutankhamuns fabulously famous Gold Mask. Then we guide you to the city's Islamic areas — including the Citadel of Saladdin and its Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali. Next the city's oldest area; Coptic Cairo awaits you. Here El Muallaqa, the Hanging Church, was built into the walls of the Roman fortress of Babylon. Finally, on to St Sergius — said to be a resting-place of the Holy Family Transfer to your hotel. Overnight at your Hotel. (B)
Day 6 (Cairo)
Transfer to Cairo Airport for your departure from Egypt. (B)
- Service of meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- 3 nights' accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Bahariya on HB basis.
- 1 night accommodation in white desert on FB basis.
- Transfers Cairo – Bahariya- Cairo by A/C vehicles.
- City tour in Bahariya by Jeep 4x4.
- Currently applied entrance fees for the above – mentioned sightseeing
- Relevant transfers as – per the above mentioned itinerary
- Meals as mentioned above; (B) breakfast; (L) Lunch; (D) dinner
- Daily breakfast at Cairo Hotel.
- Professional English speaking tour-guide during sightseeing
- Entry visa to Egypt
- International flight ticket
- Tipping kitty
- Any personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, etc
- Any optional trips or unmentioned item
|Category||From – To||01 Traveler||2 Travelers or more|
|5 Star||01 Jan – 31 Mar.14
||USD 787||USD 702|
|3 Star||01 Jan – 31 Mar .14
||USD 736||USD 651|