Highlights of this itinerary
Includes· Pick-up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
· Currently applied entrance fees for the above-mentioned sightseeing
· Relevant transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
· Lunch to be served at a local restaurant in Cairo
· Domestic flight ticket (Luxor/Cairo/Luxor)
· 01 Small bottle of mineral water during the tour
· Shopping tours in Cairo
· Applied tax & service charges
· English-speaking tour guide.
Excludes· Tipping kitty; please remove
· Any other service / item which is not listed above.
Ray & Michael C
We booked a 10 day trip in Sep-Oct of 2010 through Lady Egypt. We were very pleased overall with the service. The booking process was fairly straight-forward although it took months to get all the details booked.
The guides and drivers were very reliable, friendly and knowledgable.
Our only qualifiers are:
1. Not all Egyptologists are equal in their knowledge.
2. Lunches were always at the "tourist traps".
3. Even things we said we didn't want ended up being included (like felucca rides and Kitcheners Island). Although we very much enjoyed the felucca it was a bit annoying that we were doing something we had explicitly said we didn't want to book and I would guess ended up paying for.
Despite all that, we would use Lady Egypt again. We still saved money overall and had a great experience. We really liked Adel, our guide/Egyptologist for Alexandria. We'd ask for him by name next time.
Very nice and ifnrmative site....keep up the good work