Vivid and colorful, raucous and yet breathtaking dervish dance will blow your mind; this show will mesmerize you from the very start and keep your eyes on the stage to its end. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to Wekalet El Ghouri Arts Center built in AD 1504 by the sultan Qunsuwah El Ghouri. During the Mamluk era, Wekalet El Ghouri was a trade point and a residence for the merchants and their families.
However, starting 2005 it has become a hot-spot for different cultural events.
This evening you will spend here enjoying Al-Tannoura performance. The show starts with bewitching folk music played by Egyptian artists, who later give place to Cairo Al-Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe. At the end of the evening the stage will be occupied by whirling dervish dancers. Once the show is finished, our agent will drive you back to your hotel.
Tour Price per Person:
|Number of tourists||Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 60||$ 45||$ 35||$ 30|
Visit time might slightly change
- Service of meet & assistance upon arrival
- Transfer from hotel in Cairo to "Wekalet El Ghory"
- Entrance fees of the site
- Professional English speaking escort
- Professional driver
- Mineral water
- Return transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Wipes for hygiene standard
- Applied tax / service charge
- Tipping kitty
- Any personal expenses
- Any optional activities or unmentioned items