Discover another touristic destination full of ancient temples and monuments in one day. Luxor is home for the most famed Valley of the Kings and magnificent Karnak Temple, which is considered the largest temple in the world.
Cairo, Luxor, the Karnak Temple Complex, the Great Temple of Amun, the Valley of the Kings, the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
In the morning Lady Egypt rep. will meet you at your hotel in Cairo and escort you to the airport where from you will fly to 4,000-year-old Luxor, the greatest open-air museum in the world. At Luxor Airport you will find another Lady Egypt Tours representative waiting for you. First you will visit the Karnak Temple Complex, a vast area of temples, chapels, pylons and the Great Temple of Amun. The next stop will be at the Valley of the Kings. Here you will visit a number of ancient tombs and then move to the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in the Valley of the Queens. You will then head to a local restaurant and have your lunch. After finishing the tour at 4:00 pm you will have another three-four hours at leisure as your plane will take off at 10:00 pm. To let you have some rest before returning to Cairo, Lady Egypt Tours will reserve for you a hotel room. Lunch meal will be served at a fine local resturaunt.
|Number of Tourists||Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 450||$ 370||$ 335||$ 315|
Cairo/Luxor departs 06:00 - arrives 07:00 am
Luxor /Cairo departs 22:00 - arrives 23:00 pm
- Meet, greet , breif at your hotel in Cairo
- Pick-up service, transfer to Aiport for the flight to Luxor
- Meet, greet & assistance service at Luxor Airport
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo / Luxor - Luxor / Cairo)
- Day use in Luxor (ofr refreshment before the flight to Cairo)
- Currently applied entrance fees for the above-mentioned sightseeing
- Relevant transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned above: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch, (D) dinner
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Professional English-speaking escoprts (s)
- Professional drivers
- Applied tax / service charge
- Mineral water
- Wipes for hygiene standard
- Tipping Gratitude (recomended)
- Personal expenses
- Any optional sightseeing or unmentioned items