Being the largest city in the Middle-East and second-largest in Africa, Cairo with its chaotic traffic and bustle can be overwhelming and somehow tiring if your trip is not correctly planned. Lady Egypt offers you the shortest and the most comprehensive tour to explore Egypt’s capital.
Highlights of This Itinerary:
The Pyramids, the Sphinx & the Egyptian Museum
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel to take you for an excursion to Giza, where the eternal Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx are located. Here you can take an optional camel ride and then head to one of the Cairo restaurants for lunch. The next stop is the Egyptian Museum; its 107 halls exhibit some 150,000 artifacts that tell you the history of 5,000 years of ancient civilization. Here you will find the largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities, including Tutankhamun’s fabulously famous ten-kilogram golden mask and throne, jewelry and precious metal coins, grand statutes and tiny figurines. (L)
- Pick-up service from your hotel and return.
- Currently applied entrance fees for the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Relevant transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as stated above: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch & (D) dinner.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Tipping kitty
- Any personal expenses
- Any optional sightseeing or unmentioned items
Tour Price per Person:
|Number of tourists||Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 115||$ 80||$ 65||$ 62|