"Once you land in the capital of Egypt, don’t lose your precious time, take a short excursion to Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum and go for some shopping in vivid Cairo bazaar"
Highlights of This Itinerary:
The Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Lady Egypt representative will meet you at Cairo International Airport and provide assistance with airport procedures. As soon as all custom formalities are successfully passed, you will be taken for an excursion to Giza, where the eternal Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx are located. Here you can take an optional camel ride and then head to a restaurant for lunch. The eight-hour tour includes a visit to the Egyptian Museum that has some 150,000 artifacts on display. Here you will find the largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities, including Tutankhamun’s fabulously famous ten-kilogram golden mask and throne, jewelry and precious metal coins, grand statutes and tiny figurines. At last you can visit colorful Khan El Khalili Souk located in the Islamic bazaar district. In the evening our agent will take you back to the airport. (L)
Tour Price per Person:
|Number of Tourists||Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 160||$ 100||$ 75||$ 70|
- Meet and assistance service upon arrival
- Meet and assistance service upon departure.
- Currently applied entrance fees for the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Relevant transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch & (D) dinner.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Tipping Gratitude (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Any optional sightseeing or unmentioned items