Highlights of this itinerary
OverviewDay 1 :(Cairo) Arrive, transfer to hotel. Overnight hotel in Cairo (B)
Day 2: (Cairo) Giza Plateau "Pyramids, Sphinx and Sakkara". Overnight hotel (B)
Day 3 :(Cairo) "Egyptian Museum". Overnight hotel (B)
Day 4 :(Cairo) Free day. Overnight hotel (B)
Day 5 :(Cairo) Transfer to Cairo Airport for your departure from Egypt. (B)
Includes· Service of meet and assistance upon arrival and departure
· Arrival transfer from Cairo International Airport to hotel in Cairo
· Drop off transfer from chosen hotel to Cairo International Airport
· 4 night’s accommodation in Cairo at 5* Star standard hotel -Pyramids Area
· Daily Breakfast starting second day
· Entrance fees for the included sightseeing as per itinerary
· Relevant transfers as stated in the itinerary
· Professional English speaking tour guide during sightseeing
· Professional English speaking representative for pick up /drop off transfers
· Private arrangements - based on min. 2 guests
· Air-conditioned vans
· Applied tax & service charge
- Entry Visa / International Flights
- Meals , drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tipping gratitude "recommended"
- Any other service which is not listed above.
Day 1 (Cairo)
Arrive at Cairo Airport where our representative will meet and assist you through the customs and then you claim your baggage .you will be transferred to your selected hotel for a free evening. Overnight at your hotel (No Meals)
Day 2 (Cairo)
Today you will be transferred back to the time of the ancient Egyptians, our friendly Guide will accompany you to the Awe-inspiring Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and then onwards to Sakkara to see the first Pyramid ever built - the step Pyramid of Zosser. Free afternoon Or (Option) Early evening embark on a traditional felucca and sail the Nile while watching Cairo by night. Over night at your hotel (B)
Day 3 (Cairo)
After breakfast you will enjoy the legendary treasure of Egyptian Museum, Take a look at some of the most exquisite and ancient artifacts and statues in history. Free afternoon or (Option): to see the Islamic areas of Cairo including the Citadel of Saladdin –boasting the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali. Then onto the Coptic area of Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon which is built over the ruins of two towers of the fortress the church of St. Mary or more commonly known as the Hanging Church. Followed by St. Sergius which is said to be the resting place for the holy family , Continue to Khan el Khalili Bazaars , return back to the hotel and overnight .(B)
Day 4 (Cairo)
Free day (Option) after breakfast you will be accompanied to Alexandria the second largest city in Egypt. Visit catacombs of Kom ash-shuqqafa and Pompey’s Pillar, Lunch during the tour, drive back to Cairo, overnight at the hotel (B)
Day 5 (Cairo - Final Departure)
Transfer to Cairo Airport for your departure from Egypt. (B)
|2016-11-01||2016-01-31||Price per person in Double / Twin room sharing
5* Star standard hotel - Pyramids Area
Minimum 2 adults
Single Supplement $USD 115
Excluding Christmas & New Year Gala dinner
|USD 292.5 WAS: USD 325|
How to book
1. Contact a destination specialist
Whether you wish to plan your trip around this itinerary idea or you have other ideas, please do get in touch by phone or online. If using our online form, a sales team member will contact you by email to discuss your requirements.
2. Discuss your requirements
Our sales team have firsthand knowledge required to put your plans into action. They can answer your questions, offer suggestions and advice to suit your tastes and budget.
3. Refine your tailor-made itinerary
Your specialist will carefully design your trip, creating a detailed itinerary which you will receive in the post and online. Your specialist will answer any further questions you have and refine it until you are completely happy.
Once you are pleased with all the arrangements, we ask you to complete a booking form and pay a deposit of 50% of the total cost of your trip.
5. Staying in touch
Even after booking, if you have any further questions, feel free to email your sales team member at any time. The same person will handle your trip from start to finish.